I bought the car from lewiseville vw ,the car was a dealer trade that came out of the corpus Christi dealership.i spoke to Leo this morning and he said they will make it right and my car would be repainted in the spots necessary.I did my own research on the extent of the damage and the first shop i went to said they would not even touch the car because it was too big of a job.

Calliber collision was able to provide a quote for the work but would not perform the work due to their policies i guess ( idk) . The owner leo said whatever it takes to fix we will make sure it is fixed. He then called later on asking for my vin number and then said he would call me back. when he called back the first thing that came out of him mouth was that he had bad news, he says he is not liable because the car is over a year old.

He said if i would like to drive down to corpus and have him put touch up paint on the car.that is not acceptable to me and have been told already cover up paint was not going to cut it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with car. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of volkswagen and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Volkswagen of Corpus Christi needs to "a proper paint job on the panels that are damaged" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned volkswagen in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Volkswagen of Corpus Christi.

Had an Experience with Volkswagen of Corpus Christi?

Comments